Friday, April 16, 2010

Mora's Daycare

Have you ever watched little kids play? Have you ever noticed how they have fun at the silliest things, forgive instantly, enjoy every second of every moment, and love the simple things in life? Or how they are all friends and love each other no matter what? For kids life is just simple. I spent a couple of hours and Mora's daycare and I was reminded of how magical life is for a child. As soon as I walked in they took me in as if I was their age. They showed me drawings of their family, we built houses out of blocks, played with bouncing balls, ran outside to see the the road sweeper, and just had plain old fun!

Being at Mora's reminded me of my summer days in that same house, not because I was in her daycare, but because one day my siblings and I became best friends with her kids. I don't know how or when it happened, but for 11 years we have been inseparable. It is with my siblings and them that life is simple again. It is when we are together that sitting on the swing set, even if we are too big, or just sitting on the front lawn cracking jokes is the best kind of fun there is.

5 comments:

  1. Cute! :) little kids are so much fun... what a great project about life... :) I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked the one of them all trying to look through the fence or get through the gate or whatever that was. I like the cuteness / artistic combination. It wasn't too unabashedly cutesy. -)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's too bad there's some noise in a couple of these. I like the black and white for the kids, it helps to focus on the kids themselves since everything around them is usually so colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think these pictures are really cute and I love looking at the kids. I think I might have preferred to see them in color, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi,I like your fhotos....,like the background..,people.

    ReplyDelete